GPS coords: 30°58’08.7″S 22°07’38.3″E | Google Maps street view
From Cape Town International Airport
- Take Airport Approach Road towards the N2 (south) towards the Cape Town city centre.
- Take the M5 (Kromboom Parkway) towards Paarl.
- Take the N1 towards Paarl, and again the N7 towards Malmesbury.
- Follow the N7, R27 and R63 for 651 kilometres to reach Carnarvon.
From the SARAO Black River Park office, Cape Town
- From the SARAO Office travel along Fir Street, and turn left into Link Road.
- At the traffic light, turn right into Liesbeek Parkway/M57.
- At the second set of traffic lights (under the bridge) turn left onto the M5 North towards the N1 (Paarl).
- Take the N7, R27 and R63 for 651 kilometres to Carnarvon.