Apply for a SARAO Internship starting in 2022
The South African Radio Astronomy Observatory, which includes the MeerKAT and the African SKA programme, is now recruiting bright and enthusiastic Engineering and Science-Honours graduates for its internship programme.
Eligibility for a SARAO Internship
South African citizens and permanent residents, who are in the final year of:
• A Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering or Computer Engineering or Electronic Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronic Engineering
- A Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering (Urban Engineering or Construction Management) or Computer Engineering or Electronic Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Mechatronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Science Engineering in Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Science – Honours
Please take note that:
- Short-listed candidates will be assessed through an online assessment, in August 2021. This assessment forms part of the selection process. Dates for the assessment will be communicated to short-listed candidates, and are nonnegotiable.
- Successful graduate interns will be based in Cape Town, for a period of 3 years, starting in approximately January 2022.
- Successful graduate interns may complete a Masters degree (part-time) during their 3-year internship.
***Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 30 June 2021
Contact Tony Dhlamini at firstname.lastname@example.org should you need more information.