- Download 18
- File Size 0.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date April 22, 2021
- Last Updated April 23, 2021
Supply and delivery of Chiller for Cooling Helium Compressor on Cryogenic LNA Test System
RFQ Number: NRF SARAO SDIG9304-1
Closing Date: 22 April 2021 @11:00am
Location: SARAO Office, 2 Fir Street, Black River Park, North Gate Entrance, Observatory, Cape Town
Lead Time: N/A
SARAO invites the submission of quotations for the supply and delivery of Chiller for cooling helium compressor on Cryogenic LNA Test System. The chiller supplied must be equivalent to the K3 Chiller in the laboratory Chiller and recirculating chillers 1050-3200W rage supplied by Advanced Laboratory Solutions.
Specifications should include but not be limited to:
- Hexid heat transfer fluid which should extend the life of recirculating chillers, prevent frost and protect against growth of damaging bacteria and algae
- Chiller must be Designed for laboratory, with a robust steel enclosure that allows for deployment in any environment
- Chiller must be Compact and robust in design
- Chiller must be Simple to operate and an ergonomic in design
- Chiller must include display
- Standalone filling level indicator, easy to access and change
- Reliable microprocessor PID temperature control
- Flexible installation
- Pressure gauge Internal by pass valve to adjust pump pressure, as standard
- Optional RS485 interface for PC connection
- Permissible temperature in return line +70⁰C
- Alarm output, potential free change over contact (maximum 30 VA)
- Plastic moulded bath tanks, suitable for DI and nonferrous applications
- Low liquid level protection with optical and audible alarm signal
Note: Due to restrictions imposed by the National Lockdown, and our own internal safety measures, SARAO staff primarily work remotely, and therefore any enquiries relating to this Request for Quotations must be directed to the email addresses provided above.
N.B. The SARAO SCM office is open for delivery daily from 8am-3pm.
Kindly ensure deliveries are made during these times only.