- Download 316
- File Size 0.00 KB
- File Count 13
- Create Date April 22, 2021
- Last Updated April 22, 2021
Design, Construction and handover of the Infrastructure for the Meerkat Extension Project, near Carnarvon in the Northern Cape
BID Reference: NRF SARAO SKA1 001 2020
Closing date has been extended to : 25 May 2020 11:00 am
- NRF SARAO SKA1-001-2020 - MeerKAT Extension Tender Evaluation (Financial)
- NRF SARAO SKA1-001-2020 - MeerKAT Extension Tender Evaluation (Technical)
- SSA4003-0007-022 - SARAO MeerKAT Extension Project - NEC4 Contract Template
- SSA4003-0007-004 - MeerKAT Extension Infrastructure Scope of Work
- SSA4003-0007-024 - MeerKAT Extension Infrastructure Site Boundaries (in tender)
- SSA4003-0007-021 - MeerKAT Extension Power and Fibre Trenches Layout drawing
- SSA4003-0007-023 - MeerKAT Extension Roads to dishes drawing (overall)
- Google earth project file (KMZ)
- SSA4003-0007-005 - MeerKAT extension Programme
- SKA-TEL-SKO-0001040-South African Site Information & Instructions SKA1-MID
Please note: Detailed drawings will be provided at the tender briefings
Session 1: 09 March 2020 starting at 10h00 am
A compulsory clarification meeting (documentation) with representatives of the Employer will take place at The Auditorium, SARAO Cape Town Office, 2 Fir Street, Old Times Media Building, Black River Park North Entrance, Observatory (Coordinates: 33°55'58.9"S; 18°28'14.8"E ) on 09 March 2020 starting at 10h00.
Session 2: 11 March 2020 starting at 10h30 am
A further compulsory clarification meeting (site conditions) will be held on site at the SKA site complex, Losberg. Directions: Take the R63 from Carnarvon in the direction of Williston. Then, 11.4km West of the town of Carnarvon turn right on to the provincial road P02996. Follow this road for 65 km and turn left to the SKA security check point. Sign in at security and proceed to the Karoo Array Processor Building (KAPB). (Coordinates: 30º45’14.48” South, 21º25’53.71” East) on 11 March 2020 starting at 10h30.
The National Research Foundation invites tenders for the Design, Construction and Handover of the Infrastructure for the MeerKAT Extension Phase of the SKA1_MID Project of the SKA Instrument at the SARAO Karoo site for the SKA Project, near Carnarvon in the Northern Cape.