Graduate Training Opportunities
SARAO GRADUATE-IN-TRAINING RECRUITMENT PROGRAMME
The South African Radio Astronomy Observatory is recruiting bright and enthusiastic Engineering and Science-Honours graduates for its Graduate In Training programme.
Eligibility for a SARAO Graduate In Training Programme
South African citizens who completed or are in the final year of:
- BEng / BSc Eng Electronics/Electrical / Mechatronic / Computer Engineering / Radio Frequency / Embedded Systems / Power Systems
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science / Applied Mathematics / Physics / Astronomy / Astrophysics
- BEng / Bsc Eng Mechanical Engineering
- BEng / BSc Eng Computer Science, majoring in Cybersecurity
- BEng / Bsc Eng Construction Management / Quantity Surveying / Draughting / Civil Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Information Technology
Please note that:
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a mandatory online assessment as part of the selection process.
- Successful Graduates will be placed in SARAO Cape Town and Hartebeesthoek (HartRAO) Offices for a period of 3 years, commencing in January 2024.
- SARAO will offer financial assistance to successful graduates who register for a Masters degree (part-time), at a South African university while in the graduate program.
Fill in all fields, and ensure you upload the required documentation. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For enquiries please contact Phozisa Poswa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31 August 2023
Future calls for applications will be uploaded in due course. Please continue to visit this page to ensure you do not miss the next call.
How to Apply
If you require assistance please contact Phozisa Poswa at email@example.com